Is Corn Island your Caribbean dream?
Although Corn Island is one of the last Caribbean Islands which is not overflown by main stream tourism yet, this is changing rapidly. The flights from Managua to Corn Island bring 16% more tourists every year. And this can be felt on the island. Paraiso’s occupancy rate has grown from 58% in 2012 to 75% in 2016.
In the mean time, Corn Island is preparing for more tourism. The main economic driver for the island is still lobster fishing, but tourism is expected to overtake the lobster in 2018.
The expected growth of tourism is well anticipated by the national and the island’s government. On going investments are done in safety, infrastructure, island actvities, beach protection and tourist services.
The following could be your reasons to invest on Corn Island and create your home away from home.
- An estimated 9 years return on your investment (85% of the rental income if you decide to rent it out)
- Safe and absolutely worry free
- A good reason to visit the Caribbean during cold months at home
- Your apartment will be right on Playa Coco, Corn Island
- You own your apartment in full, so no time share or shareholders construction